Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, April 29, 2013

Challenge 160 ~ Well Read

Welcome to Craft Your Passion.Another Monday,another challenge :)

Our sponsor is...

Prize : 
$15 Gift Certifcate to send in store

The theme is...
Well Read
Add text in the form of backing papers,background stamps,reading themed images,sentiment as focal point,etc.You could even make a bookmark or a page with journaling.

Now onto the DT's awesome creations...











Some extra inspiration with Melonheadz Illustrations images :









3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

All of the creations are inspiring, but I have to say, Bonnie's just touched my heart! I have posted a link to your challenge blog and to Bonnie's blog for her little reader card on Facebook. I tried to tag Craft Your Passion in my post, but it wouldn't let me even though I LIKE you on FB. But if you want to see the FB post, my page link is https://www.facebook.com/janis.lewis1
I just ordered some vintage reading stamps from HSN last week. I hope I get them in this week in time to participate in this challenge. Have a great day! :) Janis
PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

Love your design team samples...thanks for the "newsprint" challenge!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE adorable DT creations!!! Thanks for the fun challenge to play in here!